Friday, November 18, 2011

Lucky that I jetted to Bali!

One week ago, I had just came back to Singapore, from my 4-day trippin' to Bali, Indonesia. The primary reason for my being there, was to catch one of my longtime favourite musician, Jason Mraz's show oveseas for me for the very first time. There are MANY reasons why I made the trip (which mostly revolve around Mr A-Z of course plus, let's just say it's been a long time coming). And, he just HAD to play these top 2 of my Mraz AD (studio album era) songs- Plane & Butterfly.

Check out the opening song for the BEST Mraz show (out of 3) that I've attended so far, The World As I See It, and Plane (epic, just epic!) vids I filmed below:




Aand, once again, everytime I catch acoustic shows, I come away inspired to pick up my guitar again (nails are growin growin but not hinderin):



PS: If I'm feeling in the groove sometime soon (and you never know 'cause I'm attending a Zee Avi show this month too), I promise I'll do a way more awesome cover of Lucky. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment